The software WebGR, as not noted otherwise, is licensed under the Creative Commons Version 3.0 Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported.
The authors are:
The authors are:
IPIMAR (Tender coordinator) - Laboratório Nacional de Recursos Biológicos – IPIMAR (Portugal)
AFBI - The Agri-Food & Biosciences Institute (UK)
AZTI - AZTI Foundation (Spain)
BLE - Federal Agency for Agriculture and Food (Germany)
vTI - Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute (Germany)
HCMR - Hellenic Centre for Marine Research (Greece)
IEO - Instituto Español de Oceanografia (Spain)
IFREMER - Institut français de recherche pour l’exploitation de la mer (France)
IMARES - Wageningen IMARES (The Netherlands)
IMR - Institute of Marine Research (Norway)
SBF - Swedish Board of Fisheries (Sweden)
SIBM - Italian Society for Marine Biology (Italy)
The uploaded images by users and the user generated content - data describing individual objects, images, image annotations, resulting data by individuals' and groups' interpretation - are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported. Do not import copyrighted data.
3. Software library
The software depends on Zend Framework, which at the time of writing is licensed under the BSD license.
The authors encourage the operator of the software to use a intrusion detection system like PHPIDS, which at the time of writing is licensed under the LGPL.
Creative Commons Version 3.0 Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the
author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse
you or your use of the work).Attribute this work: Information What does "Attribute this work" mean? The page you came from contained embedded licensing metadata, including how the creator wishes to be attributed for re-use. You can use the HTML here to cite the work. Doing so will also include metadata on your page so that others can find the original work as well.
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may
distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to
this one.With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights;
- The author's moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page. [Source: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/deed.en]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.